|Ingredients (makes 6-8 servings):
- 1 Hot, high quality dijon mustard
- 1/2C Monini "Il Monello" Olive Oil
- 1/4C Red wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Fresh basil, mint, or dill
- Fresh garlic (can substitute with garlic powder)
Put the mustard and Il Monello into a bowl and whisk
with a fork until they become one.
-Continue whisking as you add all of the vinegar
-Add salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
-Add one whole crushed garlic (if you have time let it stew
for a while to let the flavor out) or put a pinch of garlic
powder if you are on a time crunch.
-Chop basil, mint or dill and add.
Let this all sit for a while before you dress the salad.
You want the different spices to blend -- especially the fresh
SUGGESTION: Il Monello MAKES this dressing. Definitely